esz AG’s headquarters is located in Eichenau on the outskirts of Munich, Germany. In 2001 – celebrating 25 years of business – esz AG moved from the nearby town of Germering to their current location. Operating one of Europe’s leading calibration laboratories, including over 2000 square meter of laboratory space and 7 air-conditioned, single calibration laboratories, the premises roof esz AG’s administration and software development.
Scope of Service at Headquarters in Eichenau, Germany
Sales region South - Eichenau
- Test & measurement equipment calibration for general electrical, fiber optical, mechanical, dimensional, RF, EMC, mass flow, pressure, temperature, humidity, torque, mass, force, or related fields and quantities, instruments, tools and test stations
- ISO-compliant and DAkkS/ DKD accredited calibration
- On-site calibration
- Test & measurement equipment repair service
- R&D, QA and product safety
- Software development and IT-Services
Pick-up and Delivery Service
Highly sensitive test & measurement instruments require more attention than the average parcel service has to offer. Trained, highly skilled professionals, comfortable and familiar with handling highly sensitive, fragile instruments along with designated safety containers provide the base for esz AG's pick-up and delivery service. Customers get to choose from individual pick-up and delivery, or weekly, recurring pick-up and delivery tours as part of esz AG's service offering “Logistik Expert”.
Pick-up & delivery service is available at esz headquarters in Eichenau.
Directors of Laboratory
Kai Krienetzki (operative Leitung)
Barometric pressure: 1022,9 hPa
Humidity: 79.5 %